beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , ,

Blog your heart out - tag




Hello beauties how are you? Today I decided to post something different from the previous posts, I'm doing a tag called "Blog your heart out". From the minute I saw this tag I knew I had to do it because not only you learn something knew about me but you can also learn something about blogging if you're new or just simply want to know a little bit about this amazing blogging world. Enjoy it!



Q. Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?

Who encouraged me to start blogging was myself. Of course I was inspired by other beauty bloggers/vloggers but if it wasn't for me pushing myself and getting out of my comfort zone I wouldn't be doing this. After years of watching videos on reading blogs I realized that I really wanted to be part of this wonderful community. I fell in love with makeup, fashion, with all the colors and looks you can create, it is such an amazing way to express yourself and it is something that makes me so happy. I put so much effort in all the things I do for my blog, and it is one of the things I'm most proud of :)



Q. How do you choose what topics to blog about?

I know the feeling of not knowing what to blog about and feel like you'll never have another idea and you'll be stuck forever like this, and usually that never happens. Inspiration is everywhere, just think of something that you really like and turn that into something interesting and unique. As for Beauty/Fashion bloggers it is easier to choose a topic because we have more options and specific topics but either way, you still have to turn those into something that will catch other people's attention.



Q. What is something most people don't know about you?

This is a hard one because I'm not really the kind of keeping a lot of stuff to myself, but I think it is probably my blog. Obviously my closest friends and family know about it and they support me one hundred percent but people at school and stuff don't really know about it.



Q. What three words describe your style?

Oh this one is easy, the best three words to describe my style is casual, girly (depends) and comfortable.



Q. What do you love to do when you are not blogging?

When I'm not blogging I like to hang out with my friends and laugh until my cheeks hurt, go to the cinema and eat popcorn, watch a movie, go for a walk, watch youtube videos, read other blogs, do my makeup, and I could keep going...



And that's about it, my last posts where all about fashion or makeup so I decided to make this one a little bit more informative to let you know a little bit more about me but also to give you some helpful information (I hope) when it comes to blogging. Please leave a comment if you have any more questions I'll answer them all and follow me if you haven't. Thank you so much, love you.




                                           Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com






Share:

5 comments:

  1. Great tag! I might use it if that's ok?
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! I have no problems with that and I'll make sure to read it eheh xo

      Delete
  2. I really like this tag too!!!
    please check out my blog littlebeautybloge.blogspot.com
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw your blog's so cute, I love it. Maybe you can do this tag and then leave me the link to it xoxo

      Delete
  3. I really like this idea. It's fun and helps people know more about you. Thanks for the information on blogging. Starting is always the hardest :)

    http://hayleykaye1234.blogspot.com

    HayleyKaye :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo