beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , , , ,

MARCH FAVORITES: Beauty edition!

Hello beauties! How are you on this lovely afternoon? I can not believe it's finally Friday, I'm done with all the tests and I can finally rest now and have a relaxing weekend. I know the month didn't end yet but we're only four days away from April, crazy right? Time flies by... And I tought I'd share with you my favorites from March and what products I've been loving and wearing a lot.



  The first one HAS to be the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I can't even put into words how I feel about this foundation, It is just amazing. It does an amazing job at covering up the redness, and it looks so natural. I love it so much and it is super inexpensive. I believe it is 11 or 12 euros and I bought it for 5. Such an amazing deal and amazing quality.




Next is my nailpolish from essence. I really like the colour, it's this really bright red with sparkles and I just think it looks really cute specially now for Spring, it gives your nails a nice pop of colour. This also has a "sand" effect and dries very fast which is a plus.




Now for mascara I've been really liking to use Maybelline the falsies one. It does an amazing job at giving lots of volume and makes my lashes look great.




Now for hair, I've been using all this products for a long time now, and I absolutely love them all.
First is this shampoo from L'Oréal, smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and more healthy looking.
Second is this "Care-Spray Essence" and this one is by far my favorite because it has helped my hair a lot! Months ago I began noticing that my hair was breaking and I would notice it especially in the shower, but after using this everyday before brushing my hair I've noticed such a huge difference and now in the shower any of my hair falls off.
Third is this hairspray from Nivea, I really like it specially when I curl my hair. It does an amazing job at making my curls last all day.
Last but not least my Schwarzkopf hair repair and heat protectant. I love it, it really protects my hair from the heat and I've noticed a huge difference after starting using this.




Ohhhhh, the super famous baby lips by maybelline. Who doesn't love this beauty? I've been using it like crazy! I love it so much because not only it's a beautiful color but also protects and moisturizes my lips, two in one. Love it, love it, love it.




And finally the last one, is this powder Stay Matte by Rimmel, I use it with the match perfection foundation and it looks amazing. Super light, you can't even notice or feel that you're using it and it does a good job at keeping your face matte for 4-5 of hours, if you're going out for a  whole day I recommend bringing this with you for a quick touch up.



That's it, I hope you enjoyed. Please don't forget to follow me if you haven't because it would mean the world to me. Thank you so much, love you.

My question for you: What are your March favorites?


                                                    Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter  

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

10 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love Rimmel Match Perfection so much, I will definitely repurchase it once I'm finished with mine. Baby lips is also my favorite and this nail polish looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the foundation for 4 months now and it still has a lot of product. Amazing xx

      Delete
  2. I use that foundation, lip balm and mascara to! The lip balm is just amazing though. I love all the different colours you can get!
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, but this color is by far my favorite :) x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try Rimmel Match Perfection, I've heard so many great things about it! I love the falsies :)x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the falsies too! It lengthens my lashes quite nicely!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I must be the only bblogger that hasn't tried baby lips! I must bite the bullet and get one on my next shopping trip

    Emma x
    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should gurl because it is pretty amazing! xx

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo