beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , ,

Summer vacation: Portugal, Tavira 2013


















 Hello beauties, how are you? Well I hope. So, last week I went on a little trip with my family and we went to Tavira, Portugal which is 4 hours away from where I live (driving) and I decided to take lots of pictures to show you. 
This place is amazing if you want to really leave the city and relax for a few days. I stayed there for 5 days, relaxing, eating icecream, going to the beach, going for long walks on the shore, reading a book, wearing comfortable and light clothes, and just enjoying myself. 
I hope you liked all the pictures that I took while I was there!



                                                    Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

Share:

10 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. Glad you had a good time.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, it's so cute :) Amazing photos x
    Just followed your blog, love it! :)

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures! I like the article so much!
    I have never been in Portugal, but I would really like to go and see the culture :).

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an awesome blog!

    ~Racic
    washed-water.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture , nice topic !

    Juliet
    www.jabthelittleblondgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! The sunsets are gorgeous x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo