beauty, fashion and lifestyle

,

1 year of Beautyfabb!






Hello beauties, how have you been?
Oh, where to start? First of all I am so shocked that it's been 1 year and a little bit more since I posted my first ever post. I was so super nervous about it. I called all my friends to ask if I should really do it and all I wanted was to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted. I also remember always checking on my post to see if everyone had commented, and after almost a day I got my first ever comment and I never felt more happy haha. Seeing the views coming and seeing everyone enjoying what I post is what made me, and still makes me so happy. I just want to thank everyone for still coming to visit my blog even though I haven't posted anything in ages, and everyone that is here since the beginning always supporting me and saying the most wonderful things.
I'm going to try and post more regularly since now I don't have school in the afternoons, I feel like I have plenty of time and more motivated.
Sorry if this is a really short and chatty post but I really just wanted to update you and thank you for such a fun year here on my blog, it really grew in such a small amount of time. Thank you, thank you :)
If you'd like to contact me for any reason you can contact me at: beautyfabb1@gmail.com
I'd love to reply to all your emails, answering questions you may have, etc, etc.




                                                            Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   ♡  twitter                                          

                                                                                          Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com

*the picture I used in this post is not mine. I found it on tumblr.
Share:

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Daniela!! your blog is fab! I would love to follow each other? Www.cathyandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lovely! yes ofc I would love to follow you back. Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I love reading your blog, keep up the good work. :)

    http://colour-illuminates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1 year Daniela! Your blog always makes me :)

    L xo
    www.headfullofflowers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You've got a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    http://paolaavantgisselle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo