beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , , , , ,

APRIL FAVOURITES 2014!


Hello beauties! Okay, before I start, I just need to ask you one thing... what the hell is happening to 2014? How are we already in May? How? Time has been flying by. It feels like yesterday I was showing you guys some stuff I bought for Christmas, etc. and now we're one month away from Summer. So weird, just had to mention that. Now for the actual post, today I'm showing you some products/random stuff that I've been really liking this past month. 




 Perfume ROSE FRAÎCHE: Yves Rocher

This is a perfume that my grandma gave me and I love it so much. It has a floral scent to it and it might seem strong at first but when you spray it on your skin it smells really nice, and fresh and floral.



Facial cleaner mousse: O Boticário

This is a skincare product that I've been using one or two times everyday. It is a mousse that I use it with a face brush to exfoliate/clean/wash my face and it does an amazing job at keeping my face clean and feeling fresh. And it also smells amazing which is always a plus.




Lipgloss in "Nude Kiss": Essence

Omg, this is probably my favorite one. It is gorgeous! It's the perfect nude pink color for me. It's not super sticky and it is so shiny. I love, love, love it so much. It is my go to everyday lipstick and it was also super cheap. Ohh how I love drugstore products... I might have to buy another one though because this one's almost empty.



COLOR BOOST CRAYON in "Orange Punch": Bourjois

This lip crayon is perfection. I absolutely LOVE it. It is so appropriate for spring, the color is fantastic, it doesn't make your lips feel dry after a while and I am just in love.



nativaSPA hand cream: O Boticário

This is a bit random but this is my April favorites and this has to be definitely one of my "skincare" products that I've been using the most. This was a gift from a friend, and it is a handcream. It smells so, freaking good. I love everything fruity and this one's in guarana. So amazing. And it makes my hand feel like a baby's butt since they're really dry.



Both sunglasses: Primark

Now for the last thing/things it is my sunnies that I bought recently! I've never used to wear sunglasses that much, but for some reason I've been really, really liking it! It covers your face from the sun (or from the world when I'm not wearing makeup haha) and they're really cute to add a little some, some to your outfits!


That's it. I hope you liked my post, make sure you leave me your opinion in the comments! It would mean a lot. x



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   
                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

6 comments:

  1. The orange lips crayon looks really pretty!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of that lip gloss
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it; those circle sunglasses are adorable!

    http://colour-illuminates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfume and the hand cream seems a really good products. :)

    Kisses,
    Jen of Style & Daydreams. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good products. Specially the hand cream :) x

      Delete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo