beauty, fashion and lifestyle

, , , , ,

Walking around Lisbon

Hello beauties! So, yesterday I went on a little field trip/study trip with school and we basically just walked around Lisbon, Portugal. I must admit that, even tho I live ten minutes away from it I rarely go visit any places there, so this trip was nice to get to know a little bit better where I live and to hang out with my friends. I decided to take lots of pictures to choose some to show you. I didn't went to any museum or anything like that so the pictures you're about to see are all from random places, streets, etc. Hope you like it!



T-shirt: Primark
Flanel shirt: Primark
Black skinny jeans: Primark
White shoes/sneakers: Bershka
Brown bag: Stradivarius












See that castle back there? That's where we started walking to where I am now taking the picture. And then we had to go back to the metropolitan. You can imagine the pain I feel on my legs and feet today.

Alright, I hope you liked this post. I know some of you already know that although I write my blog in English and all that I am actually portuguese and live in Lisbon, Portugal. This is the old side of the city and has lots of history, that's why we did a little study trip there.

What about you? What was your favorite field/study trip? x 


Share:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great photos. :) Like it

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! My favourite field trip was when I went to Denmark with my school x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo