beauty, fashion and lifestyle

Changing my room for summer.

Hello beauties, I wasn't going to post anything today but when I woke up I was full of energy (really rare by the way) and I decided to start changing somethings on my room now for summer! It's not that much yet but decided to take some pics and share it with you. As you may know from previous posts I had my room in dark purple and brown for winter with really warm colors and it wasn't really matching the weather now since it's so sunny and beautiful. So I went for florals and, creams, light grey, light pink.. some really light and fresh colors/patterns.







I know it's not that much, but changing simple things such as cushions, picture frames or you bedding sheets can make a huge difference. And just wanted to share it with you because why not? right? *smiles*. Also wanted to ask you guys if you like my new blog template? Been working on it for ages and now it's finally how I wanted it to be. What do you think?

What about you? Are you going to change your room a bit for summer?



Where else you can find me:              ♡   Instagram   ♡   tumblr   ♡   bloglovin   

                                                                        
Contact me here:  beautyfabb1@gmail.com
Share:

11 comments:

  1. Love your photo frames :)
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogsoot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked them so much because they were so cute and unique. Thank you x

      Delete
  2. your blog is like Tumblr! Love it!

    http://washed-water.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the process to change my room for summer, too! I love your room ! x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love changing my room for lighter colors for summer, it's a must for me! x

      Delete
  4. great post, your room is s fresh looking! I'm moving into a flat soon so this is so helpful for inspiration X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! Love to know that this little post as somehow helpful and maybe gave you some ideas ^-^ x

      Delete
  5. A good post expressing some really great thoughts. To stay trendy I like using womens burgundy skinny jeans. Adds a lot to girl’s stylishness.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my post, feel free to leave a comment giving me suggestions, opinions or simply a thought, it would mean a lot. xo